Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A Guilt Post

A few minutes ago, Jeff asked if I was writing a post. I said no; I didn't have anything to write about. Then he asked if I was doing NaBloPoMo in November. I said no. He seemed surprised. I said I had trouble writing a post every day in November last year and didn't want to force it. I wrote 28 posts in August without feeling forced, so I will see how it goes.

But here I am writing about something. But what?

The weather was nice this weekend, so we took advantage of it. It's rained for much of the last two days. It was badly needed: we're in a drought. But it got suddenly cold yesterday which was a bit of a shock.

My writing class was postponed for this week--Columbus Day. Our prompt for homework is periwinkle blue. I'm working on an essay about shades of colors and how men don't know the various shades. I've got a good beginning using dialogue from Mr. Blandings Builds his Dream House, but I have a lot of work to do from there.

Today was the fifth of six mixed media and collage classes. I would be bummed, but I got an email that there's another class for six weeks beginning November 3. I'm going to continue. 

I just looked at an email from the Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County. There are many events coming up--some virtual and some live.

Despite fears of additional cases of Covid-19, I have things to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment