Saturday, November 27, 2021

Black Friday Shopping: Art Supplies

Black Friday dawned bleak, raw, windy, and rainy. It was a perfect day to snuggle with a good book or Outlander binge-a-thon (which I found on TV on Thanksgiving night.) I suppose it would have been a good day to spend inside a mall, if you were inclined to shop. 

Lola had an appointment at the vet's at 9:30, so that's where we headed. We ran a few errands after that. 

Later I ventured out to an art supply store. I bought sets of watercolors and acrylic paints, a few brushes, a few pens, a small bottle of ink, a charcoal pencil, a mixed media pad, and a small paint tray. I had intended to play with my art journal last night. Instead I finished The Romanovs The Final Chapter and blogged about it. 

Later today I'll play with my new art supplies and my art journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment