Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Thanksgiving Eve

I spend most Thanksgiving Eves being thankful that I am not traveling. I don't remember the last time we had to drive more than an hour on Thanksgiving Day. 

We are having another easy Thanksgiving getting turkey, stuffing, cranberry orange sauce, and fingerling potatoes from Whole Foods. I'm heating up soup and rolls. I was going to make a pumpkin apple soup, but found some pumpkin, butternut squash, and apple soup in the freezer. I cleaned today, so all I have to do set the table, make the salad and heat the food. My brother is bringing wine and dessert--apparently too much dessert--from what he said. 

A neighbor lost her mother just a few days ago. This will be a tough holiday for her. I hope she can keep it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment