Friday, November 5, 2021

For Spike and Lola

Today is Spike's birthday; he would have been 21. Okay, I know that's not a realistic age for a beagle; we were happy that Chinese herbs helped Spike reach 15. Spike joined us when he was one-and-one-third years old. We gave him a good life, and he gave us love, joy, and new dog park friends. Every year around this time, I think a lot about him. I still love Spike and miss him. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of him.






Lola joined us four months after Spike died. She was around five then. She's been with us for over five-and-a-half years. We didn't know her real birthday and picked May 5th because it's Spike's half-way day

Here are some pictures of our sweet Lola. 





Jeff and I have been blessed with two wonderful beagles. For one thing, both Spike and Lola like to sleep in. We never had dogs getting us up at 5 or 6 AM. 

Beagles are love.

No comments:

Post a Comment