Sunday, November 14, 2021

Good Things

It's unusual for me to look back on a week and feel good about it. Usually I think about what I should have done and didn't get around to doing. 

Not that this week has been perfect, but I'm pleased. I had a good reaction to the story I read in Monday's writing class. Then I immediately got an idea for next week's story. I finished the story yesterday morning around eight and made a few edits today. 

Lola and I had some wonderful walks. I've been letting her off leash wherever its allowed. On Thursday we returned to Bradley Park in Wilton. It may have been the first time this year. Lola loved it; she ran down paths, sniffed, and listened when I called her. Good weather helped. 

I had a good workout at the gym today, especially my cardio on the bike. It was my third visit this week. On days I didn't make it to the gym, I exercised here. I also had a good check up at the dentist.

Finally, I did some cleaning/organizing in our second bedroom. I filed some papers, threw out some, shredded others, and packed some for storage. Some of the work didn't need to be done today, but I know it will have to be done before we move, and I'm glad I got it out of the way. It freed up some drawer space too. 

Not the sexiest week, but productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment