Sunday, November 28, 2021

Lazy Weekend

I had the lazy weekend I didn't even realize I needed. The most ambitious thing I did was go to the gym Saturday. I went to the art supply store Friday as I mentioned in an earlier post,  and I took Lola for walks. Other than that, I mostly stayed in: I read, did spelling bee puzzles, played with my art journal (but not my new supplies) and watched TV/movies. We ate Thanksgiving leftovers for Friday dinner and Saturday lunch. 

Tomorrow is the first Monday in months without a writing class: we're off until January. It's hard to believe it will only be a week since my last class. It feels as if it were much longer. I need to do my own writing.

Driving around, I've noticed more lights and other Christmas decorations. Oddly, I haven't seen any Christmas trees tied to the top of cars. My first sightings of the season are usually over Thanksgiving weekend. 

It snowed this morning. Luckily it didn't amount to anything, but it wasn't a welcome sight. I'm not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment