Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thankful Thanksgiving Thoughts

We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. In addition to the Whole Foods food, I made a arugula/spinach salad and butternut/pumpkin/apple soup (found in the freezer--I would have made a new batch of pumpkin apple.)

My brother brought wine and too much dessert. I'm thankful I didn't have to cook this good meal--I just heated it up.

A sampling of other thankful things (in no particular order.)

It was a beautiful day--the warmest all week. Lola and I had a wonderful walk at Winslow Park this morning. 

My brother searched to get the wine I ordered the last time we went to lunch together (unnecessary but appreciated.)

Lola is doing well with her subcutaneous fluids (although she is afraid to go to the vet. Today she was scared to get into the car even though I assured her we weren't going to the vet.)

Jeff and I are doing well despite a tough year and a half.

Watermelon overnight cream from Trader Joe's feels luxurious every night. 

It's a good exercise to think of more good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment