Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Post of Miscellany

First, a few clippings:

The New York Times Book Review October 8 2017 Our Back Pages:
Larry McMurtry said that "writing is a way of herding words..." I love the image.

Time Magazine, This Just In (not sure of the date)
A finding from International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health that people walking dogs because they think it makes their dogs happier, are also happier. I could have told them that. I've often written that I've enjoyed my walks with Spike and Lola. That there are only a handful of days each year where it is horrible to walk a dog. 

The New York Times Book Review November 5, 2017. I was skimming through and saw an illustration of George Washington. My first thought was that he looked just like George Tobias. I probably first saw George as the neighbor in Bewitched. But he was a Warners Brothers actor so I saw many of his films.

I returned to the gym today It had been a week-and-a-half since my last visit for no good reason.Will I be sore tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment