Monday, November 20, 2017

Back to the Bark Park

Jeff's in the office today and tomorrow; he left in was dark and returned in the dark. So it was up to me to take the dogs out. We started with a visit to the back yard. I had to leash Lola because yesterday she wondered off--not far--but into wetlands with lots of thorn bushes. I was not happy.

Around noon we went to the Bark Park. I'm in awe of dog walkers who can handle several pups at a time. I was challenged just getting from the car to the park entrance with Jake and Lola. Jake seemed to enjoy the park. He played with a few other dogs and went up to all the people for petting.

Later in the afternoon I attempted to take both dogs for individual walks. I took Lola out first and had to fight Jake to keep him inside. Lola and I didn't get far. A few cars passed by and she got scared. Jake did much better but we kept the walk relatively short.

Let's see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment