Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Safe and Sound

I didn't work today, and Jeff worked remotely until 2. It was nice not to have to battle traffic. We did go out; I visited The Christmas Tree Shop in Danbury around 10. After 2, we all went back to the Bark Park. Neither Lola nor Jake ran as much as they did yesterday, so that was a disappointment.

I hate traveling over the holidays. For years, I've managed to avoid it. Apparently the getaway day has expanded. I stopped home for a few things before I headed to my 6 PM tutoring appointment last night. The normally half-hour trip took me an hour. I heard on the radio that all routes out of Manhattan had 40 to 90 minute delays. Airports were busy since last weekend.

 Luckily for us, we are here, settled in, and ready for just a short drive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment