Monday, November 27, 2017

Transitions

Thanksgiving is officially over. As I mentioned yesterday, I started seeing Christmas trees on car roofs. I went to a tutoring session at a decorated home. It must be Christmas season.

Christmas always seems to sneak up on me. Usually because the holiday hoopla starts so early, I lose track of it. I didn't notice that this year. Maybe because I haven't been in many stores lately.

I'm bummed that I had to take care of some expensive car repairs two weeks ago. I second guess if I should continue to put money into my 20-year-old car, but it beats getting a new car. It's worse to pay out at this time of year.

Three of my students are taking the SAT on Saturday. They may all take the test another time or take the ACT. I hope to see them back soon.  At least I start another class the following week. I need more work.


No comments:

Post a Comment