Thursday, November 2, 2017

This is Fall?

Officially, we're six weeks into autumn, But it's 70 degrees.

I heard on the radio that this October was the warmest in history.

I tried not to think about the long term results of a warm fall (and warmer temperatures in general.) I'm trying to enjoy the current 70 degree weather.

Lola and I visited Winslow Park in Westport for about 45 minutes today. I try to go there every week or two. We met a a beagle named Brandy.

I had left Lola for about five hours earlier. I had a tutoring appointment in New Milford, then ran several errands: Bed, Bath and Beyond, Caroluzzi's Liquor Store, and Shop Rite. I owed her a good outing.

You can have a easy walk at Winslow by following paved paths. That's not Lola's way. Her way isn't particularly tough, but you have to watch your footing at times.

Hoping we can pull together one last DPF tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment