Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Back to the Gym

I went back to the gym today after six days. I had hoped to go to the gym four times during Christmas week, but I needed more time to clean and organize. I never intended to go on Christmas Eve--I had to pick up food and cook. 

I thought I might return the day after Christmas, but chose a lazy day. I have no real excuses for yesterday. At least I exercised here on Sunday and Monday. I hope to close out the year with four visits this week. 

Counting today, I've gone to the gym 85 times this year. Gyms were closed at the beginning of the year. They reopened with limited capacity in March, but I didn't feel comfortable going then. 

Jeff and I returned in mid-June. I have records of my gym visits since 2012 and this year has my fourth highest number of visits. Oh well, not working frees up time to go to the gym. Next year should even be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment