Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Wednesday Morning, 11 A.M.

I remember hearing/reading that Monday morning used to be wash day. This article provides an explanation. 

Living in a condo with shared laundry facilities (with an insufficient number of washers and dryers in my opinion) means I try to do laundry when the laundry room isn't crowded, such as Friday and Saturday nights and during the Superbowl. When I worked part-time and now that I've retired, I do laundry during the day. Jeff liked to do laundry on Fridays to have clean clothes for the weekend. I did that for awhile, then I had a tutoring student who liked to meet on Friday afternoons. Thursday became too busy. Recently I decided to follow the lead of a neighbor: he says the laundry room is never crowded at 5 A.M. That's a bit too early for me. I've been going around 6:30 am on Wednesdays, and it's worked well. 

I still have to put the clothes away, but the washing is done. I've also emptied the dishwasher, taken Lola to the vet's, and made breakfast for us. It's a good start to the day. Keep it going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment