Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Christmas Prep

On Sunday, Jeff put up the Christmas tree and I started decorating it. I also packed up some things we normally have out to make room for other decorations. I kind of half assed cleaned as I went along when I should have cleaned with my whole ass (thank you Homer Simpson--he once said but I was parenting with my whole ass.)

Anyway I finished decorating, but still have to finish cleaning--touching up and vacuuming in the living and dining area, cleaning everywhere else.  

I'm just about done shopping: I'd like to get one or two more things for Jeff's stocking. I'm putting together gift bags for a few friends and may add an item or two. I'm also looking for Christmas placemats. 

Next up, finalizing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment