Saturday, July 9, 2022

Delaware Getaway Part Two

Wednesday was much better than Tuesday. I got up early and moved my car about a block farther up the road--parking was free there. I walked around a few blocks to see how I could drive back to the hotel among one-way streets and check out some stores and restaurants. 

The Hotel Rodney had a great location--at one end of a retail and restaurant district. I did a little morning shopping. Later we visited a winery and distillery and then got some lunch at a restaurant at the Harbor. We drove around the beach and went to a multi-vendor antique market. 

Returning to the hotel, I was psyched when I snagged one of the four hotel parking spaces behind the building. We had a good dinner at Agave, right across the street from the hotel and then dessert from King's Ice Cream (also right across from the hotel.)

After breakfast at Eggcellent on Thursday morning, we headed home. 

I would definitely return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment