Friday, July 29, 2022

This Week

It's been a good week for me. My story went over well in Monday's class, I helped out with the NCNC birds twice, I went to the gym four times. I went for a walk with a friend and discussed art, writing, and other things and went out to lunch with two other friends.

I've done the errands/chores I needed to do. 

Another good thing this week: the Mets are on a three-game winning streak; including a two-game sweep of the Yankees. That was awesome. I have to admit feeling uneasy in the first game when Aaron Judge and Anthony Rizzo hit back-to-back homers in the first inning. But by the end of the first, the Mets were up 4-2. The final score was 6-3.

There were scary moments in Wednesday night's game despite a great performance by Max Scherzer. Again the Mets prevailed, this time by 3-2 on a walk-off single by Starling Marte. Let's Go Mets!

No comments:

Post a Comment