Sunday, July 24, 2022

Hot!

It rained off-and-on all day Monday. Since then, temps every day exceeded 90 degrees. Every time I complain about weather, I feel obligated to say that at least we are not dealing with 100 degree days. 

I went to the gym four times, to NCNC twice, the grocery store, and the farmer's market. Otherwise, I tried to stay inside.

It helped that HBO was marathoning eight seasons of Game of Thrones. I watched a few Season One episodes last month and found it again this week. I saw very little of Season Two and the last third of Season Three. I saw more episodes later in the week as I stayed inside longer. 

I also cleaned; it was the perfect opportunity. 

The heat has been enervating. I can't remember the last time we have a six-day heat wave (soon to add a seventh day.) Maybe I'm just too old. I think about it as I ponder where to move south of here. 

I wonder how I'll feel this winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment