Sunday, May 29, 2022

LGM!

I had two other ideas for a post today, but then the Mets tied their game in the bottom of the ninth against the Phillies with a home run by Nick Plummer in his first major league hit. He was just called up from Syracuse. "There was something about him," said Manager Buck Showalter. I'd say he was right. 

The Mets won on an Eduardo Escobar walk-off double in the tenth, completing their first sweep of the year for a 32-17 record.

I'm a Mets fan. I always wonder what's going to go wrong next. 

This year many things have gone wrong, but the Mets are still winning.  

I check the Mets standings almost daily; this is as bad as checking your weight everyday. Day-to-day doesn't matter. 

Tonight was big. Everyone contributed. 

LET'S GO METS!

No comments:

Post a Comment