Monday, May 16, 2022

Outlander Season Finale: I Am Not Alone

I've been underwhelmed by the season. I didn't like the Fergus is a drunk storyline, and didn't like that he and Marsali left Fraser's Ridge. I didn't like that Claire's PTSD after her rape has ghost-like appearances by her rapist and has her turning to ether for release. The plot of Lizzie and her two husbands was stupid. Finally the plot of Malva naming Jamie as the father of her unborn child was something I've seen too many times over the years on soap operas. 

I've been losing interest in the show. We used to watch it live each Sunday. Sometimes a few weeks go by before we watch our recording. I also realize I haven't been paying as much attention as I used to do. 

That being said, I did enjoy the finale, especially Ian to the rescue. I had been asking where he was. Now I want to watch next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment