Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Writer's Block

Today over lunch, I was reading a few blogs and ended up at elle, phd. I'm not sure how I first found elle--probably shakesville--elle sometimes contributes there. I enjoy her writing and check out her blog from time-to-time. She hadn't posted anything new the last few times I visited. But today I found several posts for 2012.

I related to this post especially: http://elleabd.blogspot.com/2012/01/is-this-thing-on.html. She is trying to get in the habit of writing something, ANYTHING each day.

I guess this is a case of misery loving company, but if Elle has trouble writing daily, I don't feel as bad about my own struggles.

Thanks for all the 2012 posts Elle.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you!

    Writing is an ongoing struggle for me, which is so sad because I love it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally can open this comment.

    Thanks Elle for coming to visit.

    ReplyDelete