Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Decorating

Last night I finished the Christmas decorating--a week before Christmas. I had wanted to complete the job about two weeks ago, but had other things to do first.

Today I started wrapping presents: I started with Jeff's presents earlier today. (As I predicted--one arrived after I finished wrapping his other gifts.) Tonight I wrapped presents for Elaine's party on Friday night. Elaine has hosted a holiday party for several years; for the past few years, it's been a women-only party. I figured I had enough gifts but wasn't sure about the gift bags. I used a few boxes so I was fine.

Again this year, we are spending Christmas Eve with Jeff's family, staying overnight at his sister's. Then we will spend Christmas afternoon with my mother.

Our Christmas traditions will be changing again next year. It's too early to focus on that. We'll concentrate on enjoying this year's Christmas Eve and morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment