Friday, November 28, 2014

Laundry Day and Christmas Specials

Last night was our last night pet-sitting. I want to be a good guest, so we washed the sheets and towels and changed the bed. (I didn't want to wait until all the towels were dry, so we left them in the dryer.)

We visited my mother next, after Jeff picked up sandwiches for us. My main job for my mother was laundry, specifically her nightgowns. I wish that I had ignored her when she said she didn't need another nightgown; I should have just gotten her one. Go for the next opportunity.

I was too tired when I got home to do my own laundry. I'll have plenty of time tomorrow. At least we've already sorted it.

After dinner, we watched Frosty the Snowman. I suppose it's a classic, but I immediately noticed how primitive the animation was.The story was also primitive. The following show--Yes Virginia--was much better.

I don't like to generalize, but maybe there's a reason I didn't watch those old TV Christmas specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment