Monday, October 9, 2017

At Taylor Farm

We go to Taylor Farm every Friday for Dog Park Fridays when the weather is good before daylight savings time makes it too dark too early.

Lola and I also visited Taylor Farm on Tuesday last week. I wanted to get salmon at Pagano's and Taylor Farm is convenient to Pagano's.We saw Kevin and his dog Tipper. Spike loved Kevin because he had treats. Jeff and I love Kevin because he was the one who saw Lola when she was lost last year and called us.

Lola and I also saw the black squirrel. I hadn't seen him for a while, so I was psyched. Kevin and I chatted about black squirrels in other towns.

The clouds seemed especially billowy and vertical. I only got one photo before they dissipated. Unfortunately, it doesn't capture what I saw.




A few other photos from DPF's at Taylor Farm.




No comments:

Post a Comment