***
Labor Day Weekend is over, but summer isn't But, I'm already seeing signs of fall--acorns along the walkways, leaves tracked into the entryways. (The latter is my least favorite sign of fall.) Despite a few early days with temperature in the nineties, the temperature has moderated. A few mornings have had temps in the 60's.
***
I've lost a lot of weight over the past four years (since I got Jace, a coincidence or a cause?) Anyway, I finally got rid of a lot of clothes that I held onto. At one point, I realized I only had two long-sleeved blouses. Then I realized that I didn't have appropriate pants or skirt for a memorial service for our neighbor this Friday.. So, I went shopping today and luckily found something to wear. I never expected to need to get clothes because I was getting smaller, but that's what's been happening.
Can't wait to our getaway.
No comments:
Post a Comment