I don't understand why I haven't been blogging--a severe case of blogger's and/or writer's block, I guess. I can't name anything specific.
But, I don't want to deal with that now. I want to do a quick catch-up. Jeff and I had a nice getaway for our anniversary: two nights in Lewes, Delaware and three in Ocean City, Maryland. The next week, we celebrated Jeff's birthday. We visited some restaurants that have become our favorites. I'm back in a reading mode and loving it.
Last Sunday was our one-year anniversary in Essex. Every day I'm thankful we moved here. It's been a slow process, but we're meeting more people and dogs. Can dogs be the gateway to friends? It certainly worked that way at Taylor Farm dog park.
Watching the baseball playoffs. Only had an ephemeral hope that the Mets could participate this season. (That was just a dream some of us had--apologies to Joni Mitchell for California.) I don't have any strong "root-for" feeling for any of the teams, but I'm leaning to Brewers, White Sox and/or Rays. Mostly I don't want Yankees (done) and Dodgers.
More to coeme.
No comments:
Post a Comment