Saturday, November 23, 2019

Another Week in Review

I started this week by tracking my time on Monday. Then I forgot. I remembered sometime on Wednesday. I decided I should wait until next Monday to try again rather than reconstructing two days of time.

I went to the gym three times, exercised here once--probably won't exercise here tonight--I'm tired.

Lola and I have had good walks each day. She especially enjoyed a return to Sherwood Island Park. It's off limits to dogs from May through September. We saw two deer.

I've posted here each day, but haven't done any other writing. My goal to blog everyday this month is interfering with my writing goal. I know that shouldn't be the case: I'm working on it.

I've spent several hours on my mother's estate and the aftermath on the phone and meeting with our accountant.

The week has flown by: I need to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment