Monday, November 11, 2019

November So Far

I want to write about November goals.

Working Out

I previously wrote about prioritizing working out. I restarted consistent working out on October 5 and logged 13 gym visits in October. Since then I've completed two weeks of three gym visits and three weeks of four gym visits.

In November, I've been to the gym six out of 11 days. Only two of those visits included cardio. But as Laura Vanderkam says, don't make perfect the enemy of good. I got to the gym six times this month and exercised here the other five days.

Writing

One goal is to blog every day in November--so far so good--and to write 500 words a day. Now I wrote 500+ words the first two days. After that I edited some pieces. I decided that was acceptable as my daily goal.

With a goal of 500 words a a day, I should have 5000 words by now, but I only  have 2144 words.  NaNoWriMo's goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. My monthly goal is 15,000 words. I hope I can make up the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment