Wednesday, November 6, 2019

The End of the Road (Yellow Trail)

After I voted yesterday, I took Lola to Bradley Park in Wilton. We haven't been there in a while. My goal was to finish what I call the second yellow trail.

I think Lola was a bit impatient with me. She wanted to run down the trails. I was carefully stepping among the fallen leaves, tree roots, branches, and rocks. She slowed down when we were on flat terrain, and I could have sped up.

We started on the orange trail and went clockwise around the park. Lola started to turn down the first yellow trail. I pulled her back and continued to the second yellow trail on the bottom of this map. (If I count the yellow trails clockwise from the parking lot starting point, it is the fifth yellow trail.)

This was our third try, and we finally made it to Woodchuck Lane. It  had been too muddy on our previous attempts.

It was a lovely autumn walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment