Sunday, March 31, 2019

Two in a Row

This is a first: two consecutive nights of frustration dreams. I was checking into a hotel with my family. We had shopping carts to carry our luggage (classy.) Another family put their baby in a car seat into our cart.

I was distracted by the baby and realized that my family was gone. I tried to call them to find our room number, but couldn't get my phone to work. I don't know why I didn't think to ask the hotel clerk--I can be quite illogical in my dreams. Instead I wandered around the hotel lobby, pushing a button on my phone that didn't do anything.

On a landing in the corner of the lobby, I saw a women wheeling a gurney with a covered body on it. She quickly darted back off the landing, with a leer.

I wondered if this was a scene in a story I was writing and not a dream at all.

***

What does this all mean? I don't know for sure, but I know I'm frustrated by my inability to get things done. All I can do is start with small steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment