Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Watching the Maps Move

It's going to be a long night.

Unfortunately.

Four years ago, CNN said it wouldn't be as long a night as originally thought. 

Tonight will last longer than expected.

I wasn't scared until I started watching the results.

I understand the anger against the Establishment.But I never understood the support of a Presidntial candidate who had never worked in government before (e.g. Perot and Trump.)

I don't understand the embrace of Trump. Are we ready to embrace a braggart, a bigot, a man who boasted about sexual assault and said his first acts would be to sue his accusers? Who pledged to put his opponent in jail?

I switch channels; at first the MSNBC numbers looked better than CNN's. Most stations announce bad future markets results.

I was naive not to be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment