Monday, January 9, 2023

2023 Week One

I have to say it was a pretty good week. We only had two appointments between the two of us compared to last week when I seemed to be constantly on the run. I cleaned and packed up the Christmas ornaments and decorations. On a more fun note, I had a delicious lunch with two friends on Friday.

I spent several hours on my Merwin/Merwinsville book. I did a little editing--not much new writing. I read through some handouts I'd received from the hotel and a pamphlet that listed railroad related attractions in the Eastern United States. 

The most important thing is that I'm more focused on Merwin. I have much more research to do, but I need to do some writing, even if I later decide to toss it. The next topic I'm going to write about is rail travel in the 1800s.

No comments:

Post a Comment