Sunday, May 12, 2024

The Week That Was

I started this post on Thursday but didn't get very far. I was supposed to return to it Friday and then Saturday.

Now, it's Sunday: let's see how I do. 

It's been a long week. I've been in a funk--off and on--for about a month. This week has definitely been an on funk week. I feel inept. I can seem to get things done like cleaning. It's not like I have a kitchen sink full of dirty dishes, but I've done minimum cleaning. I guess I just don't care enough.  

Jace and I have been doing a lot of walking this week because we had some nice weather. Walking's been my main source of exercise recently, though I did go to the gym twice this week. My right leg has been aching, but luckily walking doesn't bother it usually. 

Today is Mother's Day. As a dog mom, I got a t-shirt and card from Jace. We're having sushi for dinner, so I don't have to cook. Today I'm giving myself off from chores and cleaning. They will still be here tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment