Friday, November 2, 2012

Face Off Season Three Finale

I've written about my love for Face Off before. The Season Three finale was this week. We found a Face Off marathon on Tuesday, leading up to Part One. This year, SyFy showed the final competition on Tuesday with the artists returning to hear who won on a live Halloween broadcast on Wednesday.

The three finalists were problematic. I'm not sure I agree with the returning contestant idea, although I like Nicole. She made the the final, along with Laura, who produced stellar work all season long, and Derek, who was up-and-down all season. I think Roy would have been a better choice than Derek.

Nicole won. I was happy because she was likable and her work was good since her return (notwithstanding the standard werewolf.) I also would have been happy if Laura had won.

I enjoy that I can appreciate the final results (even if I don't get a close-up physical inspection) compared to shows such as Top Chef (in which I don't get to taste the dishes.) The best part of the show is the way the contestants support and help each other and (for the  most part) seem to like each other.

Looking forward to Season Four.



No comments:

Post a Comment