Friday, November 21, 2014

Time's Irony

It's been a long week. I didn't work many hours, but had other things going on. I've been spending time with my mother as she recuperates and running errands for her. I had a docent meeting this week. I hope to be a part of new docent training programs going forward.

I can't believe that it's almost Thanksgiving. In some ways, time is passing so quickly. We've been inundated with catalogs for so long that I didn't realize that Christmas shopping season is already in full swing. I had thought that I had a good handle on shopping, but I guess it's just another thing I'm behind on.

I've been seeing store Christmas displays since late September (next to the Halloween décor.) Maybe the displays helped mess up my sense of time.

Onto to Thanksgiving... we are having dinner with Jeff's parents. It will be a quiet day--just the four of us. We'll be Jake-sitting too. He's a sweet boy; I look forward to seeing him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment