Tuesday, September 17, 2024

36

Today is Jeff's and my 36th wedding anniversary. We didn't consider going away because we already spent a week in New Jersey and one in Baltimore this summer. 

Today, I cared for the NCNC birds, ran some errands and picked up anniversary gifts for Jeff. As of Sunday, I didn't have a clue for his gift. Then it downed on me--photos. Okay, some wives would give their husband boudoir photos, but not me. I gave Jeff Jace photos. 

I think this is the best photo I've taken of Jace. 

This looks better after I cropped it.





I framed this first two; I put the second two in magnetized plastic sleeves--more refrigerator pics. 

I emailed the pictures to CVS; it took less than 24 hours and under $2 to print. I don't know why I didn't do this before.

Tonight Jeff and I went to dinner at Barcelona. Apparently, the menu online was outdated or was the Stamford, not the Norwalk Barcelona. I mentioned I was disappointed that the heirloom tomatoes weren't available. They comped us a gem lettuce with tomato salad. Nice. We shared a variety of tapas: delicata squash, flank steak, bacon wrapped dates, chorizo and figs, mahon cheese and bread. I love that they offer mini drinks at happy hour and 3 ounce as well as 6 ounce glasses of wine.

We had a great meal, came home and had cupcakes for dessert, and watched the Mets win. A good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment