Thursday, September 19, 2024

A Thankful Thursday Post

I am thankful for the following:

Jeff saw a new acupuncturist who is part of his neurology group. She ordered X-rays for his back (which he had today) and more physical therapy--schedule to be determined. 

Beautiful weather. Jace and I went to three "destination" walks this week (i.e. not around our neighborhood) Taylor Farm, the Norwalk River Valley Trail, and Winslow Park. 

Jeff and I celebrated our 36th anniversary.

Even though I didn't feel well yesterday and worried about a colitis setback, I feel good today.

I'm getting excited about our move out of Connecticut. We still have a lot of work to do before that happens, but I feel that we're on our way. 

The Mets are playing great baseball. Tonight they beat the Phillies 10-6.They had a 2-run lead at the end of the first. Every time the Phillies scored, the Mets responded. The Mets are currently in the second wild-card position. They have the toughest remaining schedule of all the contenders, but as I said, they're playing great baseball. I believe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment