Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Book 17: Angel of Vengeance by Preston & Child

I had to wait over two weeks after the book was published to get it from the library. Damn, I was getting antsy. I picked it on Friday; finished it late Saturday, re-read it Sunday and Monday. I returned it today, and handed it to one of the librarians, saying I knew someone was waiting, and it was really good. 

Angel of Vengeance is a satisfying end to the Leng quartet. I love the idea of traveling across multiple-worlds. In this book, the two worlds are very similar.The only difference that the travelers find is a ugly tower in the middle of NYC. 

Dr. Leng is truly a master criminal--cruel, yet brilliant. He's seemingly one step ahead of our other-world heroes, but is he really?

It was only after I finished the book that I realized that Agent Cold Moon's case from The Cabinet of Dr. Leng was unfinished. I guess we'll return to that story in the next book. I'll be waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment