Monday, September 23, 2024

Monday Miscellanea

Fall officially started yesterday. It was appropriately chilly in the morning and I appropriately used this Welcome Fall glass.


Yesterday, the Mets beat the Phillies 2-1 with a six out save by Edwin Diaz and won the series. Six more games in the regular season. Tomorrow the Mets begin a three-game series against the Atlanta Braves. The Mets have two-game lead over the Braves. If they win two games, the Mets' will cinch a Wild Card berth. LGM!

I returned to the gym after a long, months-long break. I was conservative in how much weight I used in leg presses, pulldowns, chest presses, and abdominal crunches. Then I did a half-hour on the ellipitcal. My goal is go to the gym three times a week. Hopefully, writing this goal here will make me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment